Sunday, May 25, 2008

My first blog...and why I'm here

WOW! This is definitely something new for me! I've read blogs, but never actually had one of my own so I'm quite excited, yet nervous. I guess I decided to take the plunge when I was reading many other blogs about their world, what was important to them and also just reading what I thought was a venting session more or less. It really made me feel like I was not alone in this world!

You know, since I was given my very own DIARY as a child, I've learned to release a lot on paper. Maybe it was because I was able to keep secrets in a book or maybe it was because I controlled the tone of each entry. Anyway - since then, I kept a journal religiously until I was in college. It was my very own escape into a world where there were no questions about the decisions I made and no one judged me for the choices I took. I don't recall why or what exactly stopped me from keeping a journal, but I am glad that I can now flip the switch on. It's been over 10 years since I've kept a journal so I hope the world is ready to read what I have to say.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

kirida said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you write, Polly. :)