Yesterday I received a text from a friend who told me that they had a reliable source inform them that the price of gas was going to increase from $4.80 to $5.05...a whole 25 cents!!! Of course my immediate reaction was to make a stop to the gas station.
My dad cracked a joke in the car on the way to the gas station and told me that every time he goes to the gas station to put gas in his car, the price is different! I thought that was funny, but yet I guess it's true.
I'd never thought I'd see the day that I would see gas on Saipan cost over $5! Times are hard enough as it is with the rising cost of living here in the CNMI. Can you believe my visit to the gas station cost me almost $45 to gas my Nissan Sentra??? I remember the days when I could fill up my gas tank and it only cost me around $25-$30. Ahhhh, those were the days!
1 comment:
When I first got my car, it cost me $15 for a full tank. Now, it's waaaay more than that.
Post a Comment