Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ahhh, the good life.


Yesterday I received a beautiful Christmas treat from my friend, Frannie. She gave me this beautifully decorated container filled with chocolate covered almonds. They were soooooo yummy! It was so nicely wrapped, I was debating for a while if I should open it or not. LOL!
Of course, I could not resist and also spread a little bit of Christmas cheer by sharing, too :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Today Floyd and I had lunch by the beach. He bought some hot lunch from one of his students at Saipan Southern High School. My initial thought: oh great! another typical bbq hot lunch! But to my surprise, it was a seafood hot lunch! Floyd said he bought it because there was no other place that had a seafood lunch like this --and all for only $5.00. Eat your heart out vendors of the Street Market!
The food was awesome, but the company and the ambiance of where we had lunch was even better!



"Aren't you going to miss this?" Floyd asked me.


"Yes." I said with a heavy heart and looked around. "This is just one of the many things that I'm gonna miss when we move."


GOODBYE BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS & SANDY BEACHES!
HELLO ENTERTAINMENT CAPITOL OF THE WORLD!

No comments: