Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bacteria be gone!!!


I've had this sore throat since Sunday. I was in some serious denial because I went to work even though the symptoms were more than obvious: itchy thoat, ringing in the ears, coughing. I also went walking on Monday evening, even though Grassy highly recommended not to do so. Bad move. I made it all worse! While Grassy was doing the 'I told you so' dance, I was on my way to see my doctor. And as I suspected, I had a bad case of the sore throat. Oh man, I thought to myself, I'm going to miss work.
So I was perscribed some antibiotics and was allowed to take cough medicine to help with my cough and congestion. Along with that, I looked up some home remedies on the internet (my addiction!). I swear, I was so bored at home, but I knew I had to rest. I'm not feeling 100% better, but I am feeling better than I was 2 days ago. Biba NyQuil! Biba antibiotics! Die bacteria and germs.....DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Deece said...

Hope you feel better soon! So many people are feeling under the weather. And after staying up for 5 nights with my sick son...I'm feeling down too. Nothing that some delicious holiday tea can't fix.