First, the internet.I have this thing about checking my e-mail constantly, reading things online like news and blogs. I also love finding websites that are interactive and oh and don't forget SHOPPING ONLINE!
Second, watching informercials.

You know, I think I've watched that Bare Minerals informercial a million times and yet, knowing that I've seen that informercial so many times, I still manage to get hooked. I don't know exactly what draws me into it, but it's crazy. By the time I realized I'm hooked, the whole 30-minute informercial is over.
Lastly, my love for bags.Not just hand bags. All kinds of bags! Ask anyone, I have bags in different colors, styles, shapes and sizes! Brand names are nice, but I'm more into the style of the bag. When we buy the brand name bags, you're more careful with how the bag is used. Otherwise, any other bag could be in the most smoke-filled club, the most smoked out BBQ or any of the little kids could play with it like it was their own.
What are your addictions???
5 comments:
Let's just say my favorite fragrance is new purse smell.
That's why we're besties...I love the internet, especially shopping, I love buying bags, and Youtube is my guilty pleasure... Hehe
Polly, you know that I was sooo inlove with CELLPHONES...lol!!! Till I met that fool I call "CHIRS-BABE"...lol...He switched me to understand that im spending on things I already had...lol...Now i think im gonna get my self addicted to making cards...lmao...Thanks for being my inspiration...
useless information and guitars. God forbid I ever pay 20 bucks for a t-shirt, but I will easily (buyer's remorse free) drop 2 grand for a left handed Gibson Les Paul Custom. I wish I had 2 grand. :(
I am addicted to clothes and shoes. I spend way too much money on them and half of it I never wear!
I know what you mean about the infomercials too........I don't know why either. I'm also addicted to those stupid reality shows on VH1, I don't really like it but I'm curious to find out what's gonna happen next........very strange
Post a Comment