Friday, February 20, 2009

Call me a Junkie, I don't mind....


Call me a Junkie, but there are some fast-food restaurants that I actually LOVE. One of them is In-N-Out.

Here in Las Vegas, there are so many fast-food restaurants to choose from, but I when I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake, I would go to In-N-Out Burger. Their food tastes so fresh -- bread, burger, crisp lettuce and fresh tomatoes. Even the fries and the milkshare are super fresh. You can tell the shakes are fresh because you're slurping them out of straws while making fish-lips at the same time. Prices are also reasonable. My meal cost less than a meal at McDonald's.

It amazes me that many fast-food restaurants out here are open late...some 24 hours! Lucky for me, I had my feast from In-N-Out around 11pm. It was well worth it. Check out the picture I took while I was in the drive-thru line. We saw this sign many miles away. The lights don't flash like this just anywhere....ONLY IN VEGAS!

Do you like In-N-Out burgers???

4 comments:

DATALIG said...

Hey there Polly....nice to see your updates. IN and OUT is the BEST! During my College Days.....there was an IN and OUT south of Irvine, Ca and every time we were to drive up to LA or go through, we'd ALWAYS make a stop. By the time I left the mainland to go back to Saipan, In and Out was opening all over in SoCal and in San Diego.

Problem now is that there isn't an IN and OUT near me in Oregon....darn!

plumeria*girl said...

Hi Dave! Hey, as far as I know there are only In-N-Out places in Cali and Vegas. Not sure how true that is now, but let me know if you want me to express mail you something from here....LOL!

Grassy said...

This is so wrong!!!!!!!!! How could you let me read this?!

Deece said...

In N Out is awesome! Try a double double animal style. There was one just down the road from our apartment in Covina, CA.