Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!


So we finally arrived the exciting, Entertainment Capital of the World: Las Vegas.

We departed Saipan on Friday, February 6th at 5am. We arrived Las Vegas on Friday, February 6th at 10:30am. This was the first time I had an extra-long weekend because I had 2 Fridays! Hee hee!

We're still waiting for one more box to arrive and then all our stuff is here! We had close to 30 boxes that we mailed over from Saipan. I thought that was kind of strange that after living together for 7 years, we only had close to 30 boxes to pack up and ship over. Oh wait -- we stored other boxes and left them on Saipan. Okay, I don't feel so bad now...

So the weather here has been pretty strange since we arrived, but according to my sister-in-law that lives here, she says it's been like this for months! We arrived here with a temperature of 55 degrees. Today it's nice and sunny with a temperature of 48. I already had my dose of sun earlier today in hopes of not losing my tan. *crossing my fingers*

This city has grown soooooo much since I was last here in 2000. More housing, more people and more stores. WOW - I can't believe we're here...to stay.

2 comments:

*h*o*n*e*y* said...

Im glad your having a great time enjoying your life there. I wish I was somewhere else...lol...I miss you l0ts...MVA has been HECTIC l0l...u kn0w...anyways...take care!

plumeria*girl said...

Hey honey - I'm enjoying the very little sun we have. It's funny that I have to sit outside to get some sun. I'm a sunshine girl...you know? Miss you too. Keep in touch!