Meet my happy drink. It's also known as the famous SLURPEE at 7-11. This became my happy drink because I noticed that after a long, hard day drinking this made me have this cool, happy feeling inside. I don't know why and I can't explain it, but I'm just in happy land! So since then, I call this my HAPPY DRINK. My slurpee happy mix is: cherry, cola, blueberry and then topped off with cherry (you know, like a cherry on top?) If you ever feel down and out, you should try a slurpee...or something similar to it.
4 comments:
i will use this secret ingredient to make that secret ingredient drink. maybe then i'll time travel to happy land and meet the teletubbies. lol...
Ha ha...happy drink. I like it.
wish we had some here...lately ive been having some long days with work and school...lol...my only happy time is when i get home and see my full house...hehe...miss u girlie
my happy drink is jack daniels!
Post a Comment