You sure it's your camera or did you do that on purpose... LOL. Have a great day Polly!
Cool! Even though it's blurry, I think it's the nicest license photo I've ever seen. I'll be waiting for you to post your Vegas mug shot.
RB - I swear my camera did all the blurry stuff.Deece - remind me to put up my mug shot from Vegas. LOL!
I'll try. But with this sleep deprived mommy brain...ha ha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You sure it's your camera or did you do that on purpose... LOL. Have a great day Polly!
Cool! Even though it's blurry, I think it's the nicest license photo I've ever seen. I'll be waiting for you to post your Vegas mug shot.
RB - I swear my camera did all the blurry stuff.
Deece - remind me to put up my mug shot from Vegas. LOL!
I'll try. But with this sleep deprived mommy brain...
ha ha!
Post a Comment