Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For My Eyes Only


How the hairy-heck would I function without my "eyes" aka: my contacts or glasses???

I've been wearing my glasses for the past couple of weeks in order to see the world. There is no one to blame but myself for my lack of contacts because I was procrastinating with the purchase. Supposedly, according to my eye doctor, I'm required to wear these special contact lenses that allows my eyes to get a lot of oxygen while wearing them and yet, is still safe to wear when I sleep. But all that luxury for my eyes comes with a pretty hefty price -- $88 for a box which has a pair of three. Oh and it doesn't stop there...I have to change my contacts every month! YUP! Go ahead and do the math on how much I spend a year.

I just bought myself a box of contacts today. I'm super excited to get out of these glasses and back into my contacts. Tomorrow I wear my contacts so I can see the world while wearing my coolest pair of sunglasses. Oooh lala...WATCH OUT!

5 comments:

Paguroidea said...

I think glasses are hot.

Grassy said...

yah i feel you girl! when my glasses broke i didn't have any back up contacts so i ended up using an old pair of glasses that are much weaker than my actual prescription....i'm still wearing the old glasses......cus yah it's expensive!!!!!!!

Wayne Pangelinan said...

Be fortunate you have the gift of sight, others are not so fortunate. Glasses, hell yeah, it brings out the librarian look. !@#$... What was that!

Bon said...

Wayne you freaky nerd. Glasses are cool, but contacts are freeing. I only wear mine at night and on weekends when I'm feeling a little geekychic. Yours look very librarianish;)

plumeria*girl said...

Eee adai si Waynold...I AM happy for the gift of sight. I just don't like wearing glasses. I feel so restricted when I wear them or it distracts me. Anyway, I don't like looking like a librarian! Is the "librarian look" in now???