Monday, October 6, 2008

Today was a good day :)

Today I received the clothes I ordered from Old Navy. You could only imagine the excitement I was feeling when the Post Office guy gave me my bag in exchange for the yellow card notice! Thank goodness for online shopping :)



As I was driving down beach road, I hit a red light and looked around. WOW! How many people have this kind of scenic route driving back home from work??? I am the luckiest girl ever to have such a route driving back home after a long, hard day of work.



2 comments:

Grassy said...

lol i'm that lucky! we have the same route!

Wayne Pangelinan said...

That was my wall breaker interview question. Send them outside and ask them to tell me exactly what they see... If they got it right where they expressed pure beauty and appreciation of what we have, then that person is surely my candidate for the job.