
*singing* The hills are alive....with the sound of music...
Call me a nerd, but I absolutely LOVE the movie: The Sound of Music. For those who haven't watched it, it's a classic musical with a love story and a bit of history...mostly expressed in song. For those who don't like musicals, this movie is not recommended for your viewing pleasure.
Maybe it's my love for music that makes me love this movie, but every time I watch it, I feel this happiness that runs though my heart and it's inevitable that there's a smile on my face as I sing along to (almost) every song in the movie. YES - I'm a dork like that!
Please tell me I'm not the only person that cares to watch (and sing-a-long) to this musical.
*singing* So long, farewell, auf weidersehn adieu......
4 comments:
I know every song in that movie by heart;)
One of my favorites, and I don't like musicals.
I have the collector's dvd. it is awesome.
I'm not alone in this world...YAY!!!
Post a Comment