Cellphones have come a long way - serving as a tool for communicating with others on the go. It's used for more than just calling. Now you can take photos, send photos, download ringtones, surf the web and most of all, use it to text others.
Some people (like my dad) can't seem to grasp the concept of using text with cellphones. It's true though, learning how to text is like learning a new language. And that's just it, even when people text the "shortcut" way, I still find myself asking others what a text says.
Floyd says that I have a relationship with my phone and I have the 6th sense of knowing when I don't have my phone with me when I leave the house, or my office, or a party! Of course, I beg to differ because I'm just trying to make sure I have my phone with me at all times because god forbid that I get stranded on Isa Drive in the dark without my cellphone!!!
I've got to admit though, I probably do have this sub-concious relationship with my cellphone, but I'm not going to admit that I'm addicted to texting others. I mean, c'mon, it's the way to communicate now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment