Sunday, September 28, 2008

Work....then play!

Floyd & I at the Santa Fe Hotel on Guam

Last week I was on Guam to attend a Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) conference about Labor Law & updates for the workforce. It was a great conference and I can honestly say that I learned a lot more to help me with my position at work. Floyd came along so he could take his PRAXIS test to be a certified instructor for PSS.

Since we were on Guam for work purposes, we spent a couple of days there to visit friends and my family -- most especially my grandmother aka: G-Funk. We also enjoyed some shopping, eating and a bit of rest and relaxation on Guam. We both enjoyed ourselves, I'm just bummed that it all had to end so soon. Although it was a nice escape from Saipan for a couple of days, nothing beats home sweet home.

2 comments:

Wayne Pangelinan said...

Cool... Grandmothers called "G-Funk", I'd shop with her...LOL!

plumeria*girl said...

We call her G-Funk because although the woman is 76 years old, she never let's her age get to her and she's still funky-fresh ;) LOL!